Of course one can save a bookmark within whatever Internet browser one uses on an Apple or Android mobile device. With a little more effort, it is possible to have an app icon on the device home screen that makes it super easy to open the Manual and/or Blogs directly.
Apple (iOS, iPhones, iPads):
- Open the device Internet Browser (e.g., Safari) and navigate to the Manual (manual.connect-care.ca) and later the Blogs (blogs.connect-care.ca)
- Tap the action/share button (bottom button bar of Safari for iOS).
- Select the action option 'Add to home screen'
- Change the shortcut name.
- See the shortcut appear on a device screen and move it as desired.
- Open the device Internet Browser and navigate to the Manual (manual.connect-care.ca) and later the Blogs (blogs.connect-care.ca)
- Select the "Add to Home Screen" option.
- An icon and link will appear on a Home screen.